- Match Reports
- News Archive
- Member of the Moment
MAY UPDATE 2016 a3human 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 4th May 2016
We have a small balancing update going out that is all about time! Full armies will be ready much faster, the Bowler gets a minor buff, and matchmaking search timeouts have been increased for top players.
• 2x faster brewing for all Spells
• 2x faster training for Dragon, Witch and Wall Breaker
• 3x faster training for Golem, Lava Hound and P.E.K.K.A
• Hugely reduced Hero regeneration times
• Faster training also for Balloon, Wizard, Healer, Valkyrie and Bowler
We're looking to get players battling with full and well-balanced armies much more often than before. Waiting several hours for heavy armies will be a thing of the past. Army building boosts still provide a 4x speed boost atop this - blazing fast!
• Gameplay balance: Bowler starts attacking much faster when reaching a target
The Bowler landed a bit softer than he would have liked. While we continue to watch how strategies evolve with this new troop, a faster first-attack speed (similar to the recent Valkyrie buff) will make sure Bowlers don't lag behind the rest of the army.
• Maximum timeout searching for opponents raised from 5 to 30 minutes
This change mainly affects players at very high Trophy counts who are familiar with waiting in the clouds for targets. Previously, the game would ask you to tap a “Retry” button after a 5-minute matchmaking timeout. Now that tap is only required every 30 minutes to keep on searching.
- News Archive